United States
Goldsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize in advance if this has been asked already; will the reprint come with that new jeweller tile? If so, will be it be available to those of us with the original version? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a reprint currently being done on the Jewler tile. It will be available through Ystari directly (it was before, even though not widely advertised). I would imagine Jay will have these, and it would be a wonderful edition to the 2nd edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gautier R
Belgium
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
There is a reprint currently being done on the Jewler tile. It will be available through Ystari directly (it was before, even though not widely advertised).

are you sure?
I mailed a while ago Cyril Demaeght from Ystari about the jeweler tile and he didn't mention this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Forza wrote:
are you sure?
I mailed a while ago Cyril Demaeght from Ystari about the jeweler tile and he didn't mention this.

Same here... I ordered both YS+ and Gemestones a month ago and asked if i could also get the Jeweler tile with my order, but i got no answer back...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE:

Reply from Ystari:

Unfortunately, the jeweller tile has sold out. Maybe we'll reprint it
later next year.

Regards,
Cyril

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.