Michael Blayney
Canada
Smiths Cove
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
Birdwatcher & Birdeater
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we tired of hearing about their great customer service yet?

I made a goof when ordering from GMT, my mistake I'll admit it. Antanette was my customer service rep and she was wonderful. She said no problem, just send it back, gave me a full refund, no questions asked, returned emails almost immediately, very pleasant, friendly.... Ok you get the idea. Thanks Antanette and GMT, it just makes me want to buy more from you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're a company that "gets it." Their particular niche of the industry (though they are attempting to broaden it and I look forward to the new stuff that comes down the pike) is such that they know they can't afford to drive customers away, and so they make every effort to go above and beyond for us.

Generally speaking, an angry customer tells ten times as many people about a negative experience as a happy one tells about a positive experience. I'm glad that we have BGG, where that ratio is getting much closer to 1:1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased Mr. Madison's War and one of the cards were marked. I sent an e-mail with a picture of the marked card and within three days I had a replacement. Awesome! GMT has never let me down in their customer service. Not once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Freeberg
Canada
Grande-Digue
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stupidly started putting the Roman stickers on the Carthaginian units for my C & C: Ancients game. Oops.

Not only do they sell the stickers, even with shipping it came to less than $10. Honestly I figured they would charge me half the game price for the stickers. Instead it was quite inexpensive and the representative was polite and professional.

Thanks GMT for excellent customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.