Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doobermite
United States
Chester County
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You will play against 2 robots that have no cards. Only you have a board and cards. Each robot rolls a die on his turn, then claims a card from the tableau. He scores for every point card in his pile at the end of the game. He will also place tokens on the Galactic Orders and score for those as well.

Setup your deck by removing a snub and a grunt. Draw 5 cards from the "0" pile, choose 2, then shuffle to begin. Roll to see who goes first. Deal the usual 8 Central Zone cards as in a 3 player game. Events only apply to you.

On your turn, play as normal. During the Energy phase if you play an Energy Surge Tactic card, roll a die. If it's even you generate 2 energy, odd you generate 1 energy. On the robot’s turn, roll a die, then count over from the left (1-6) and remove that card. So if I roll a 2, I would remove the 2nd card from the left. Push the remaining cards over to the left to close the gap. If there is no card for that roll, the robot gets nothing. So if I roll a 4 and there are only 3 cards left, the robot’s turn ends.

Place the removed card into the robot’s claim pile, be it a planet or other. If the card has a Galactic Order Icon on it, place that robot’s Faction token onto that Galactic Order. If you place a Faction token on your turn, remove one robot token from that Faction's Galactic Order. When you pass, roll for any robots still remaining in the round then pass the Destiny marker to the left.

At the end of the game total each of the robot’s Empire points. 4+ means 4 points. Score your layout as usual. Score the Galactic Orders. Highest score wins. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.