Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Wiz-War» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone need cards for expansions 1&2 (+some cards of the base set)? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jenni Portman
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Over the holidays I used Printerstudio to print the cards from Ilya's redesign for the base game and the two expansions. Long story short, Printerstudio used the wrong paper type so they had to reprint half of my order. So now I have an extra set of cards for expansions 1&2 + the wizard HP cards + about 50 cards of the base game, printed on their standard paper.

To get a complete set of cards for the game, all you would need to do is order (or make) the remaining 70 cards (or so) of the base game, which I can provide the files for (the husband edited Ilya's files so they have a black border and have the correct dimensions required for the bleed by printerstudio).

This is about $20 worth of cards that I have no use for. Does anyone need/want these? I don't think there's any point in trying to sell them so I'd like to either trade for something else (anything really) or, should that not work out, at least have the recipient pay for the shipping.

Let me know if you are interested!

(In case multiple people are interested, I'll give priority to the best offer. If offers are the same, priority goes to whoever contacted me first. )

Cheers,
Jenni
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jones
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish you'd posted last week. I've just spend 3 evening gluing and sticking my own set!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.