Popular Tags: [View All]
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If a player has run out of stones whilst the other players still have stones, does he continue moving as per normal and pay VPs in so moving when he can't place a stone? If so, this seems off. Specifically, if the last player with stones has a reasonable number of them they can play maximally inefficiently (alternate smoking and teleports) to reduce all the other player's scores maximally while they place their last few stones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't understand. I thought running out of stones was the game ending condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
dkeisen wrote:
I don't understand. I thought running out of stones was the game ending condition.

Gahhh! You're right. Somewhere in correcting the incompleat areas scoring (which I had wrong previously), we added the a screwy rules error as above. I blame the combination of a big Xmas dinner, bing more than a little punch drunk, and wee hours of the morning we were playing at (~03:00). Bugger.

Scoring incompleat areas however does much to change the game. Scores are much higher and scewage, while present, is not such a dominant factor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clearclaw wrote:
If a player has run out of stones whilst the other players still have stones, does he continue moving as per normal and pay VPs in so moving when he can't place a stone?

He continues moving as normal but he doesn't lose any VPs. The game ends when ALL players are out of stones (or if one player places all his Dolmens the other players get one final turn).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.