Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Brennan
Australia
St Ives, Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A 4-some for this classic 10 minute filler. The opening rounds saw quick passes that netted me an 18 and a 17 and I suspected I had this game won. The last bid went to the brink, all of us in at 9m I think (on the theory that a card in the hand is worth more than 2 chips in the bush) before the bubble exploded, leaving me with the top card and a 18-17-15-11-2 spread. In the first cheque round, the lowest cheque was $7m - a magnet for the low cards to come out and instant profit for my 2. The second cheque round saw all high cards drawing out the 20-19-18, leaving me with the top cards that were left and resulting in a net profit of $70m, Craig with $55m, Nick with $54 and Andrew not far behind.

An 9 on the PGA Ratings for 'excellent game in its genre'. Is there a better 10 minute game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.