Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
d Michel
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Berserkon is a new gaming convention in the upper midwest. They currently have a kickstarter going to gather start-up funds and are well past the half-way mark to achieving their goal.
Check out their kickstarter page for more info:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1947923695/berserkon-dea...

If you live near Minnesota and think you might like to attend, get your tickets now, and help them achieve their goal.
If you live elsewhere and are thinking: "Duluth, well that's real close to...umm.....Canada." You're right! I realize not everyone will be willing to spend three days driving from the west coast with a carload of kids (as I am planning on doing), but you can still share the love. Instead of giving corporate-coffee-franchise your hard earned gaming dollars, think about sending a few dollars to the Berserkon kickstarter instead. Gamers from Oregon to Lake Wobegon will be in your debt. And gamers don't have that unpleasant, bitter, aftertaste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather Chana Rivka Michel
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Looks like it will be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.