Dwight Mendenhall
United States
Mt Pleasant,
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Y'all,

How often does Artscow generally do their discounted deck of cards? The $0.99 deal? I have some cards I want done, and I know they have done the deal in the past. Just seeing if anyone knew

-Dwight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Niekamp
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dwight,

I can't answer your question directly, but they currently have a $10 off any order of $10 or more that's good until 1/26/13. The code is GETTENOFF

Assuming you're looking at the $10.99 deck, that brings your price down to $.99 and shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gadi Oron
Israel
Rehovot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I've ever seen the "various front - same back" deck at a price lower than 3$ (shipping inc).

BTW: print quality is really bad and service is nonexistent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mason
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been impressed with the quality. I've printed out playing cards and photo books. The books have been great, the playing cards were a little worse, but still very good. The few questions I've asked the Artscow people have been answered in < 24 hours.

Shipping on the other hand.... expect about a month....at least for the US. Photo books I made for grandma on thanksgiving barely made it under the Christmas Tree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.