Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Prêt-à-Porter» Forums » General

Subject: Any chance of this becoming available again? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't find this anywhere, yet the publisher's site doesn't list it as OOP. Will this become available again in the US or at OLGS's? If anyone has info., it'd be appreciated.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Several trading it on BGG.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy from Amazon.de: http://www.amazon.de/REBEL-Centrum-Gier-Portal-101350N/dp/B0...

Still available (And it's the English edition).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Another option is to get it from Gamesurplus: https://www.gamesurplus.com/product_info.php?products_id=199...

They're currently backordered, but they're getting some in a month or so. I want to buy one as soon as they're in, so don't you go buying my copy! :-)

Thor, who runs the place, is super responsive and can give you an ETA in any import they have backordered.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Smith
United States
Augusta
Kansas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
cardhaus has it now in stock, i ordered mine this last sat, got ship confirmation today(monday)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Watkins
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
any other new leads interested in purchasing
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Coolstuffinc had it briefly in stock a few days ago (I got an email notification). I believe gamesurplus.com will get some in a few weeks.

If all else fails, there's always amazon.de.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Watkins
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Noel,

Had a little strategy should be helpful for folks. Took the last copy from Myriad Games in NH. Used FRED's list of retail stores. The Flagships receive the full line of product so you might have luck finding one near you.

http://www.freddistribution.com/control/fredlocator

Good luck folks. Glad I nailed this one. Also, got the following e-mail from FRED Rep:

Hi Chris--

This title is out of print and we do not expect it to be reprinted and available in the US in 2013.

Sorry--Rick

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM, wrote:
Hello,

Just inquiring on the availability of this title. Any support you can offer or estimates is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Chris Watkins
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
My copy from Amazon.de just arrived last week. Conversion to US dollars, it was under $50 including shipping.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Watkins
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
My copy from Amazon.de just arrived last week. Conversion to US dollars, it was under $50 including shipping.


Nice find. Was scared it was going to be German. You have good game buying guts.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SixtyWATZ wrote:
Nice find. Was scared it was going to be German. You have good game buying guts.


Ordering from Amazon.de isn't hard. And there are a lot of games labeled as "English Version". And more games that are language independent.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
SixtyWATZ wrote:
Nice find. Was scared it was going to be German. You have good game buying guts.


Ordering from Amazon.de isn't hard. And there are a lot of games labeled as "English Version". And more games that are language independent.


Not to mention that I pointed out that it was both available and in English at the top of this thread.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
SixtyWATZ wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:
My copy from Amazon.de just arrived last week. Conversion to US dollars, it was under $50 including shipping.


Nice find. Was scared it was going to be German. You have good game buying guts.

As mentioned, it was posted it was English and it is easy to see what games are English. Good tip is to check on BGG and see what Editions are available. Some games are only published in English or multi-language so it's a no-brainer.

Only guts needed is having the patience waiting for it. Most orders can take up to a month to ship. The only disconcerting thing on this purchase was that Google Chrome kept translating "completed [order]" as "discontinued" so it took me several days (and using a different translator to find out what that word was) to verify if my order was placed or backordered.

But this is my third or fourth order getting such rare gems as Rattus Pied Piper, Kaispeicher, and Zooleretto Exotica for a steal.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Davis
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip on this, was fascinated with the theme and curious how the mechanics work out. Ordered from Amazon.de also, excited!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Rosa
United States
Forest Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
"The dice roll so indifferently" - BOC
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got back from my FLGS - Games Plus in Mt Prospect, IL - and they had two of these on the shelf for $56 each. Apparently they came in this week. I've been looking for this for awhile so needless to say there is only one on the shelf now.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Rafael Rosa wrote:
Just got back from my FLGS - Games Plus in Mt Prospect, IL - and they had two of these on the shelf for $56 each. Apparently they came in this week. I've been looking for this for awhile so needless to say there is only one on the shelf now.

I've been by there. Good to see they have them. Though direct from Germany, mine was still cheapre!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Rosa
United States
Forest Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
"The dice roll so indifferently" - BOC
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes I go for cheaper but I make sure to give Games Plus some of my business. I've got to thank them for all the years they were the only place for games, their auctions, and for giving me a place to meet and game with friends.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Just checked, germangames.com (a Canadian OLGS) says they'll be getting some in stock tomorrow
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Drake
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In stock at gamesurplus.com right now.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pskowski
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI has had copies for a while at $47.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/138352
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
glocks4interns wrote:
CSI has had copies for a while at $47.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/138352


I know this is an older thread, but if anyone is still looking for this game, it is CSI's deal of the day today @ $34.99. Use the same link
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/138352
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon.de have it on sale for $29 (All prices include VAT, its ENGLISH 2nd Edition
Only 6 in stock and sold by Amazon)



http://www.amazon.de/REBEL-Centrum-Gier-Portal-101350N/dp/B0...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I had a plan...
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dprijadi wrote:
Amazon.de have it on sale for $29 (All prices include VAT, its ENGLISH 2nd Edition
Only 6 in stock and sold by Amazon)



http://www.amazon.de/REBEL-Centrum-Gier-Portal-101350N/dp/B0...


That's 29.80 Euro, not US$ (about US$39.40). Still a decent deal.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:
dprijadi wrote:
Amazon.de have it on sale for $29 (All prices include VAT, its ENGLISH 2nd Edition
Only 6 in stock and sold by Amazon)



http://www.amazon.de/REBEL-Centrum-Gier-Portal-101350N/dp/B0...


That's 29.80 Euro, not US$ (about US$39.40). Still a decent deal.


arent they the same ? i never know US$ is that much weaker .. oh well
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Drake
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dprijadi wrote:

arent they the same ? i never know US$ is that much weaker .. oh well


Hah... the US used to be a lot weaker. But thankfully, Europe is filled with just as many incompetent politicians as Washington.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.