Popular Tags: [View All]
Vinicius Vasconcelos
Brazil
Venâncio Aires
RS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the predator pass through the hex containing (or adjacent to) a claymore and it didnt explodes (roll of a 1~3) they are removed from the board anyway? Or it can explode if the predator pass through a second time?

And what if the claymore explodes and there is another soldier in a adjacent hex? He also takes damage?

Great game, btw! We already have made some special rules for Scout Boy and a Final Sacrifice ability for the predator!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Sanhueza
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good questions...my reading of the rules would be that if you roll a 1-3, the mine has not exploded and stays where it is and could be set off if the Predator moves INTO another hex adjacent to it.

I'd also say that mines can't wound any of the Marines, as they know where they are and would make sure they weren't in the line of fire. I'd probably include even if they were adjacent to the mine, Predator entered the hex they were in and did set off the mine. They have a tough enough time as it is without suffering 'friendly fire' too...!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinicius Vasconcelos
Brazil
Venâncio Aires
RS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer, Miguel!

One question about Billy, he can dodge a counter-attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Sanhueza
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules, it says the counterattack is treated like a normal melee attack, so I'd say so...but it's not completely clear.

Also, I just re read the rules about friendly fire after my last comment, but I'd stick with Marines being immune to damage from the Claymore as it's not a ranged or splash attack...hmm...but if someone convinces me I'm wrong, I could see it the other way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.