Joe Basham
United States
Brownsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I quit!
badge
mb
It's always nice to see a cool project make funding. It can be tough when you aren't pitching Awesome Miniatures: Chesty Strumpet Adventures, but at least this one isn't going to be a nail biter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burke
United States
Belmont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
smurfodeth wrote:
It's always nice to see a cool project make funding. It can be tough when you aren't pitching Awesome Miniatures: Chesty Strumpet Adventures, but at least this one isn't going to be a nail biter.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Indru
Romania
Timisoara
Timis
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, Robert!
Looking forward to reaching some of the stretch goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Terrific news! Very happy to see this (my first) supported KS get the Go. Nine days to keep this going forward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Robert!

I'm happy I could participate in this endeavour!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gordon
United Kingdom
Brampton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mysterons - my kind of club...
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done - very impressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McGlone
United States
Chillicothe
OH
flag msg tools
badge
Bring Back The Big Red Machine!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Very excited to see this is gonna make it. My Greed wants it to at least hit the $30,000 Stretch level!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burke
United States
Belmont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Funded for a second time!

Had some significant cancelations which brought us below the $25k, but we just broke past it again.

How lucky to experience reaching the goal twice!

Well, it was more exciting the first time, but still!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George C.
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
smurfodeth wrote:

You know, for good or ill, I can actually something with that title getting funded ..

Again, Congrats on on successful funding!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Basham
United States
Brownsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I quit!
badge
mb
Yeah, as soon as I typed it, I was like, "hmmm...". In my mind, it seems like some kind of cross between Heavy Metal (the magazine/animated feature) and Charlie's Angels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Washington
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backing this game heavily, but still have not found the level I want. So far I have increased my pledge 3 times and I am waiting for the fourth chance.

My suggestion for a pledge level is one copy of the game with all the promos and a custom card combined with a vanilla basic copy for a gift. One name in the rulebook. This level could be priced in the $80 to $90 range.

Also, I think reaching the $31,500 stretch goal level may repeat the event of people decreasing there pledges again. Just my two cents.

Finally, 1200 likes on Facebook. Difficult without celebrity support, but possible, good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.