Popular Tags: [View All]
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey. I like the Mayday disc/score box that comes with their boards. Anyone know where I can purchase one? Or one like it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Puzzler
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Hi,
Joel, of Puzzler Games, here (primarily Puzzler Crokinole). I make a disc/score box that I offer for sale, usually by request only, to customers who are purchasing one of my custom Crokinole boards. I have been selling the boards on eBay (search eBay for "Puzzler Crokinole") but am having my own website designed. Until that's completed and I migrate off of eBay, I haven't been regularly listing my accessories (disc box, folding 3-legged stand, board cover to turn board-on-stand into a pedestal table). This box is CNC-carved from a block of solid wood. From the pictures, you'll see the sliding dovetailed lid, V-carved numbering on the scoreboard, scoring post storage on one end of the disc box, and space for 4 different colors if you have a second set of two colors to enable 3- and 4-player cut-throat games. The disc boxes are $29 shipped (natural, walnut, jacobean, or ebony stains on the box, with black accent paint on the lid). Comes with a post in each of 4 colors, discs not included. Let me know if you're interested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey man. Very nice. I am interested. $29 shipped to Hamilton Ontario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Puzzler
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Sorry, I should have clarified the destination; that was a U.S. quote. I take my shipping costs out of that figure; it costs me an another $10 on top of that to ship via FedEx Ground to ON. If you're OK with the USPS mail (first-class parcel), I could do it for that same price ($29), but it isn't trackable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This might be what you want:

http://maydaygames.com/crokinole-disc-storage-box-with-pegs-...

We also have discs if you need them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered and paid for that Mayday box on Jan 23, 2013. Still no word when it's going to ship

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Puzzler
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Bummer! I know you already paid for that one, but I'm just sayin'... whistle I have mine on eBay now; and it could be shipping out to you in a week or less. From what I've been reading, the MG boxes come with "some maintenance required" (crimping the posts with pliers, etc.) What sounds best to you: natural, walnut, jacobean, or ebony stain?

Joel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha...I know man. But the price was right. I'll definitely buy my next one from ya.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
joelharpertf wrote:
Bummer! I know you already paid for that one, but I'm just sayin'... whistle I have mine on eBay now; and it could be shipping out to you in a week or less. From what I've been reading, the MG boxes come with "some maintenance required" (crimping the posts with pliers, etc.) What sounds best to you: natural, walnut, jacobean, or ebony stain?

Joel

I am super stoked for my box I ordered from you. Best box I have seen anywhere thus far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Essington
United States
Pinedale
Wyoming
flag msg tools
MajMalfunction10 wrote:

I am super stoked for my box I ordered from you. Best box I have seen anywhere thus far.

You won't be disappointed. Everything about The Puzzler scoring / storage box is beautiful. Oh, and you can use it right out of the ... box ...

No remanufacturing required, just fill it with discs and be happy.

It is a piece that you'd rather leave out on the coffee table (like a nice cribbage board) rather than hide in a drawer somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Puzzler
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Keith & Jason, thanks for that glowing review and the enthusiasm!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynn MacAulay
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi there, do you still sell the scoring box? I don't see it on ebay. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heroic Monkey
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the link:

http://puzzlerwoodgames.com/accessories.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Living the Dream!
mbmbmbmbmb
Essington wrote:

You won't be disappointed. Everything about The Puzzler scoring / storage box is beautiful. Oh, and you can use it right out of the ... box ...

No remanufacturing required, just fill it with discs and be happy.

It is a piece that you'd rather leave out on the coffee table (like a nice cribbage board) rather than hide in a drawer somewhere.

Agree with everything above. Very pleased with my Puzzler scoring box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.