Shaun
United States
WOODLAND HILLS
California (CA)
flag msg tools
I'm looking for Lord of the Rings/Hobbit Minis. Painted is Preferred, but not a deal breaker if not.

I'm MAINLY looking for Bats, Giant Spiders, Wights, Wraiths & Undead Warriors (Small Amount). I am also looking for Scenery, Mordor Trolls and more. PM if you have some or all of the Bats, Spider and Undead.

I have a small but sizable lot of a PAINTED Warriors of Chaos Army. This lot also includes the 4th/5th Edition Chaos Boxed Set, includes Army Book (4th/5th Edition) and Magic, Magic items and Gifts of Chaos.

Here's the run down.

1 - Champion of Chaos (foot)
2 - Chaos Chariots
5 - Chaos Marauders
13 - Chaos Warriors (8th Edition)
12 - Chaos Warriors (6th Edition?)
1 -Chaos Knight Mounted (8th)
6 - Chaos Knights Mounted (Battlemasters)

The only things to note about it are that all but one of the six Chaos Knights is from Battlemasters Game, and 12 Warriors of Chaos are from 6th Edition of warhammer Chaos Warriors. I have a great pic or two for those interested.

I also have Talisman 4th Edition, Descent 2nd Edition and Elder Sign Boardgames

I also have a Flames of War P-40 Warhawk Boxed Set, 3 planes and a handful (10+) Ral Partha AD&D Monsters from the 1990's

...and I also have Paypal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.