Kevin Wisser
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, I know "faith" is misspelled ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
idk, I don't own it yet, but I did watch the hour video posted by Aldie a couple days ago and it looks like a really good game I'd enjoy. I think I'm going to buy it. It seems like its underappreciated and I'm wondering if there is a particular reason why. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Roney
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
6.5 is not that low. The ranking is low because it doesn't have very many ratings yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wisser
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, I know "faith" is misspelled ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I suppose it did come out pretty recently, thanks for the reply meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a fine game. It doesn't have a lot of buzz here, I see, probably because it's not breathtakingly original. Don't look at the rating and think it's fatally flawed or something. If you're considering buying or trading for this game, go for it. It's got Queen's typically excellent production values. I played it today (American Thanksgiving) with some non-gamer relatives, and they caught on quickly and wanted another crack at it.

For gamers, this is more tactical than strategic, reacting the four tiles that happen to be available on your turn. There's plenty to think about, including how to get the most out of the occasional "dud" turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.