Popular Tags: [View All]
Bartow Riggs
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Opponent wanted for play using ACTS for the cards and Vassal or similar for the map and pieces.

I'm between beginner and intermediate, I think probably closer to intermediate and would like to play a similar skill level. I can play a few turns a day, generally. If you are new to ACTS/Vassal or Twilight Struggle, it's easy to pick up.

Geekmail me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Grigoras
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all.

Opponent wanted for Twilight Struggle Play by Email, using ACTS for cards play + dice rolls and Vassal vlog files for board actions.
I can guarantee at least 1 move a day, if nothing major happens in real life. I'm GMT+2, but I'm open for any time zones, as long as there is a move every (or every other) day.
I'm between beginner and intermediate and would like to play a similar skill level.

Send me a message if interested.
Thanks all.

P.S. Sorry Bartow for barging in on your topic, but since it's of similar content i didn't want to start a new one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Grigoras
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Opponent still wanted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.