Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caught in a mechanism
Brazil
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received my copy of the game and it seems that there is one die missing. The box says "130 dice" and I have found 129 inside. Can anyone direct me to a full listing of the dice that should come in the box?

I have 31 basic quiddity (white w/ blue) and 18 assistant (brown w/ white). My guess is it is one of those. All the other dice have come in packs of five.

Thank you for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are missing a basic quidity, 4 x 8 = 32
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Knop
Brazil
Juiz de Fora
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No disassemble! Vídeos de Partidas Completas Passo a Passo
mbmbmbmbmb
Which edition? Tin or paper box?

I own all expansions, and the dice just keep losing quality one after another. I'm ok with my defective dice: some are a little misshapen, others full of bubbles or color stains. Nothing that really justify the import madness of components.

But seriously WizKids, quarriors forums are full of unanswered complaints... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caught in a mechanism
Brazil
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
igorknop wrote:
Which edition? Tin or paper box?

Newest edition, paper box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased the base game and all expansions as well. My Qladiator box had a Frost Howler die with the Poison Dart Frog faces imprinted on it. Talk about confusing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah 32 basic Quiddity. I brought the game to a friend's convention, but someone wasn't careful with other people's game (like letting his 3 year old little brat play with the games... none of them for younger than 8!) and not even picking it up.

Lesson learned, I'm missing 1 basic Quiddity die as well now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caught in a mechanism
Brazil
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aljovin wrote:
yeah 32 basic Quiddity. I brought the game to a friend's convention, but someone wasn't careful with other people's game (like letting his 3 year old little brat play with the games... none of them for younger than 8!) and not even picking it up.

Lesson learned, I'm missing 1 basic Quiddity die as well now.

Sorry to read that. I hope you manage to get a replacement.

In all fairness, I have to register that I asked WizKids for a replacement and they have already sent the missing dice to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, it's over their 90 days grace period. I could get it replaced for 9$, I'm just not sure I really want to spend money on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.