Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm picking a first edition copy up in a trade. Any errors or misprints I need to look out for when learning how to play? I know some cards were given an errata, anything else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Map tiles on Green eyed boy

This may help if you haven't seen it
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/mansions-of-ma...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So are the new mistakes in the 2nd printing completely different than the first? Do they hinder gameplay? Would I be better off getting a 1st edition with replacent cards from FFG? Reason I ask is O have a chance to trade for both version. Which is better to have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I am pretty sure all versions now from FFG contain all updated info.
I bought both the base game and the forbidden alchemy expansion from a local game store and they both contained all updated cards in addition to the changed cards, which were redundant.

I think that the second version mistakes are different from the first version. I assume they corrected the mistakes, released it, then realized there was a few more, so on and so forth....

I actually have copies of the updated cards which if you do get the game I can send them to you, seeing that i don't need the redundant cards.

Mi is not too far from NY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate it, but are there corrections for the 2nd printing mistakes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Except the map in the keeper guide is still technically wrong. But it tells you how to flip them on that link so no big deal.

I should add that the second printing would probably be better as it should have at least the corrected cards and most keeper/seed card fixes from the first printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.