Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
[url] http://www.ventonuovo.net/[/url], these new kids on the block, are for sure full of interesting ideas, innovative design of components, and pretty parts.

The game I acquired on sale @ Christmas has been a lot of fun. However, what blew my mind when surfing the images..... Was this:

Now are they really going to make a game "box" out of that? I think that is pretty cool idea for a Limited Edition.
What do you guys thing? surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
Delafield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Movember
mb
We use a large casing as an umbrella stand. Which is ironic, as my father always poked gentle fun at [naval] officers who used an umbrella.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Kluvon wrote:
We use a large casing as an umbrella stand. Which is ironic, as my father always poked gentle fun at [naval] officers who used an umbrella.

Here in Seattle, we natives poke fun at everyone who uses an umbrella.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Ruza
Canada
Elmira
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
[url] http://www.ventonuovo.net/[/url], these new kids on the block, are for sure full of interesting ideas, innovative design of components, and pretty parts.

The game I acquired on sale @ Christmas has been a lot of fun. However, what blew my mind when surfing the images..... Was this:

Now are they really going to make a game "box" out of that? I think that is pretty cool idea for a Limited Edition.
What do you guys thing? surprise

I want me one, I can wait for this to come out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
I wonder what the material will be made of? Brass or something else? That is gunna be HEAVY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.