Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barbara Leandri
United States
Westbrook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It states 5-6 player games start on turn 15? So with that many people there are only 2 turns each? A 3 player game is only an 8 turn game? We havent played yet so not sure how long each turn will last..thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dunagan
United States
Clermont
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The turn track only moves when everyone has taken a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthage wrote:
The turn track only moves when everyone has taken a turn.

Ditto

(At the end of each round of play.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barbara Leandri
United States
Westbrook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get that part I meant to say does the turn track start at 8 for 3 player game,15th for 6 player game which would only give 3 players 8 turns each and 6 players 2 turns each

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nicholson
United States
Albion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
You're correct on where the turn track starts, just not on the number of turns each player gets. I don't have it in front of me, but I believe in a six player game, everyone would get around 8 turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Barb!

The turn track is actually a calendar that counts UP toward the end of the month. It never gets there, as the game ends on the 22nd (last turn is taken on the 21st, but failure occurs on the 22nd).

In a 3 player game each player would get 14 turns in the time it would take for the calendar to tick forward from the 8th up to the 21st.

Does that help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barbara Leandri
United States
Westbrook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bingo! tyvm.. I should have known better than to try and set it up to surprise my hubby....shake cry Thanks so much Next time Ill look at the board while reading the instructionscry..I would have noticed that it says 4 player 6 player etc..on the calander Tough with 5 year old boy/girl twins being curious thanks all and sorry to have wasted your time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twinado2k7 wrote:
Bingo! tyvm.. I should have known better than to try and set it up to surprise my hubby....shake cry Thanks so much Next time Ill look at the board while reading the instructionscry..I would have noticed that it says 4 player 6 player etc..on the calander Tough with 5 year old boy/girl twins being curious thanks all and sorry to have wasted your time

Not a waist of time. I really enjoy helping where I can.

I have a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.