4 Posts

Quarriors!» Forums » General

Subject: Customer service help please! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
Hey guys!!! damn I love this game but I wanna get some dice replacements for the 2nd edition for the core game and have submitted the form for product replacement for the core game and they only limit my request to 5 items per product!

What makes them so sure they don't have more than 5 faulty pieces in a 100+ dice game? I couldn't find a respective email address to send my request. Even FFG that has almost flawless components has someone that responds.

I am sure some of you managed to get around this. Could someone direct me please? Is there an email address to communicate with someone?
I tried

The only addresses in the support page were for:

Offer Redemptions

For inquiries on redemption status, please wait at least 3 weeks from your redemption mailing date before inquiring via email.

wzk.redemptions@gmail.com

Listing Corrections

Have you noticed an incorrectly listed store or event in our Locator? Let us know and we'll fix it!

wkgstores@gmail.com

Store Conduct Violations

Please report any street date release violations and blatant mis-use of OP kit materials to:

conductviolations@gmail.com

none of these seem like the correct email address to send to.
Could anyone help me here?

Oh no...
I just bought EVERY other expansion and am waiting for them to ship! Please don't let the components suck! (fingers crossed!)

thanks
Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Rimbey
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try this address:

WK.Replacements@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
pseudoevil wrote:
Try this address:

WK.Replacements@gmail.com

thanks Lane, I have emailed them and am crossing my fingers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stout
United States
Syracuse
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I've had less than stellar success with any support of any kind from WizKids. I honestly with someone else produced Quarriors. Great game, crappy company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.