California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the FAQ:

Quote:
Q: Must the Basic Character effects be applied *immediately* following the successful completion of a Mission or may they be used at any time prior to the end of your turn?

AB: The effect must be used immediately, with the exception that if multiple effects happen at the same time, you can choose in which order to apply them. Such as multiple Basic Characters in your bridge plus a Reward from a Mission you just completed.

Does this mean that with a Mission reward that includes +X Search, those Searches must be performed before continuing the turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bykov
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
When a player receives searches, they can be used/spend anytime during that turn. Searches are like XP. You get them in a pool, that you can spend them from until the end of the turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
That is how we play it. But the FAQ question just made me question the letter of the ruling vs. intent of the effect. Thanks for the quick response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.