Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Here's a nice example game for you to look over.

(It'll only be available through 1-30-13 so look it over now)

This was a match on a 10x10 grid, lasting 62 turns, and which I narrowly lost. As far as I can tell, My turn 53 was the turn that sealed my fate.

The fateful decision was G4-H3 J9.

I think I'd have kept my chances alive with H7-H8 J3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Koppang
United States
Westmont
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy..."
badge
"For the listener, who listens in the snow, and, nothing himself, beholds nothing that is not there and the nothing that is." -- Wallace Stevens
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting, but I can't seem to move back through the move history. Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Beaver
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat, thanks for posting this. I'm trying to convince some friends of mine to play, this might give them an idea of what to expect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tckoppang wrote:
Thanks for posting, but I can't seem to move back through the move history. Am I missing something?

Click on one of the moves in the right-hand column and the step-through buttons above the moves will become active and usable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Koppang
United States
Westmont
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy..."
badge
"For the listener, who listens in the snow, and, nothing himself, beholds nothing that is not there and the nothing that is." -- Wallace Stevens
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh... thanks. I'm new to the server. Evidently, you have to click on one of the little blue arrows -- not just the move itself! Excellent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tckoppang wrote:
Ahhh... thanks. I'm new to the server. Evidently, you have to click on one of the little blue arrows -- not just the move itself! Excellent.

Whoops. Apologies for mispeaking and glad your figured it out anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.