Subject: Wedge tile map rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Asgeir Jonsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the first 3 tiles in the beginning always the same ? portal tile plus 1 and 2 ? The picture in the rulebook has those and I dont see any mention of mixing it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister038 FromNC

North Carolina
msg tools
I always randomize mine unless playing the walkthrough scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plei Forejoy
Singapore
flag msg tools
This space for rent!
badge
Painting all these miniatures is starting to crimp my time...
mbmbmbmbmb
For the scenarios in the books, the portal tile is always used as the starting tile (one side is used for Wedge maps, the other for Open maps).

Except for the walkthrough scenario, the revealed tiles adjacent to the starting tile are randomly drawn. In the walkthrough scenario, they are always tiles 1 and 2 (and the stack of map tiles always arranged in sequential order).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The "mention of mixing them up" is under "Game Setup for the Full Game". It's on page 3; this should have been the first thing you read when playing a full game after the walkthrough. "Tile deck" says to pick countryside tiles at random, and then "Map" says to choose two or three (depending on whether you're using the A or B side of the portal) to form the initial map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.