Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh. I hope it isn't too appropriately named...

Played it today, for the second time IIRC. Draw was such that fighter led, then cleric, then wizard, then ranger and finally rogue.

I was playing with a mix of my usual house rules (2 per skulls, rolled encounters) but decided also to add two other things:

1. almost a requirement, that the silver dagger adventure treasure be mixed in somewhere from 4-13 treasure cards in, in case werewolf shows up

2. that if a hero died, all treasures in his/her posession dropped there, as I left the player figurine dead on the square. if another hero walks over it, you get to pick up all items

first villain to show (at 9 tiles!) was the young vampire. jeez what a wierd monster, rushing for start just to then drain everyone (I wonder why? isnt the start tile the way out into the ... sunshine!?). luckily some crazy cards/powers let me fly him around the map so I had time to take him down.

Oh, all this while three traps were out!

Then I had literally 6 monsters at one point, and the encounter is drawn that says "take 1 damage per monster in control" hah!!! an I had no XP to cancel it. sigh, 6 dmg. Just after levelling up too.

Finally with desperate rushing and running away to another side of the (now huge) board I unveil the werewolf (rats!). the cleric had the silver dagger but he was dead on the other side, so I ignored it and tried to do what I could.

the darn bats environment card was out, so I was always forced into close combat rather than my last two character's preference for ranged attacks!

oh well, surrounded by literally a wolf, werewolf, spider and zombie, I perished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isthar wrote:
oh well, surrounded by literally a wolf, werewolf, spider and zombie, I perished.

and bats.. LOTS of them. sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bjarke black
msg tools
nice
i racived the game in a present for some days ago, and its AWESOME!!
i has Completed all adventures whith 3 of my friends, so i want some new quests. do anyone know where i can get some new?? :D

Bjarke AR 15 years old.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.