Popular Tags: [View All]
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I can't help but notice that walmart does posters, relatively cheap and quick to boot.

I was curious if anyone had any experience with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a Merchant of Venus and Dune map printed at Costco and it's on photo paper instead of poster paper. The quality was perfect and more detailed than the same items printed on a laser printer at work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had Advanced Civilization map + Western Expansion printed on blown PVC, what was billed as an "outdoor poster". It looks great, it can be rolled up, lays flat, can be stuck to the table with blue-tack (if you don't use an anti-slip mat) and is waterproof.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mbmbmb
Pictures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meaker VI
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
I had Advanced Civilization map + Western Expansion printed on blown PVC, what was billed as an "outdoor poster". It looks great, it can be rolled up, lays flat, can be stuck to the table with blue-tack (if you don't use an anti-slip mat) and is waterproof.

Not sure if you're already doing this, but if you're rolling images, always roll with the image side out. That way they'll lay flat on their own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Harmon
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Starfury wrote:
I had a Merchant of Venus and Dune map printed at Costco and it's on photo paper instead of poster paper. The quality was perfect and more detailed than the same items printed on a laser printer at work.

I also print my prototypes gameboards at costco, 8.99 for 20x30 print. I like the texture of the photo paper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.