Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Proteus» Forums » General

Subject: Yes! Found an online store still selling this game.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blue Mountain
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
And it arrived today..... $14 aus.

It took 3 months to arrive and I had to hassle them a few time but it got here in the end..

Mightyape.com.au

Enjoy.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos F.
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaarrrggghhh! No shipping outside Australia!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cox
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is the gentleman with the BroStache invited to this party?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! That's a really solid pickup. I have a copy, but you could probably help out some international geeks if they had more copies.

Great find.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Mountain
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
fuzzydice82 wrote:
Wow! That's a really solid pickup. I have a copy, but you could probably help out some international geeks if they had more copies.

Great find.
I'm doing that right now...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glauco Micsik Roberti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
publisher
Berserkr Jogos
badge
Berserkr Jogos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'm late, but... would it still be possible to get one of those shipped to Brazil?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Mountain
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
berserkr wrote:
I know I'm late, but... would it still be possible to get one of those shipped to Brazil?
the offer has now closed. I hope those who now have the game enjoy it.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mark
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, If anyone is interested I have a copy for sale for £60 excluding postage, please let me know if you interested in adding this to your personal collection, this is the genuine game sealed and new from my games collection of which im selling some of the games I own.
regards
Mark
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Mountain
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Spooks wrote:
Hi, If anyone is interested I have a copy for sale for £60 excluding postage, please let me know if you interested in adding this to your personal collection, this is the genuine game sealed and new from my games collection of which im selling some of the games I own.
regards
Mark
that's a crazy price for a few dice. It'd probably be cheaper to have the dice custom made to a higher spec.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.