Subject: research phase. regarding trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,

If i am in the research phase , and i do not have enough trade to research a tech. Can I store the trade and combine it on the next trade?

thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ancestral Hamster
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scream81 wrote:
Hi all,

If i am in the research phase , and i do not have enough trade to research a tech. Can I store the trade and combine it on the next trade?

thank you
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Karvonen
Finland
Tampere
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scream81 wrote:

Yes. Your trade goes down to the amount of coins you have only if you research technology. If you don't, you keep what you have and can use it the next turn with any extra trade you get any way you see fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
great ! thanks for the quick answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Jones
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gargoyle wrote:
scream81 wrote:

Yes. Your trade goes down to the amount of coins you have only if you research technology. If you don't, you keep what you have and can use it the next turn with any extra trade you get any way you see fit.

And if your trade is lower than your current gold does it go up at the end of research step?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Donoso
Brazil
RIBEIRÃO PRETO
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crichtonfarscape wrote:
Gargoyle wrote:
scream81 wrote:

And if your trade is lower than your current gold does it go up at the end of research step?

No. You do not GAIN trade from gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.