Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pere cobo
Spain
barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I bought this game I wanted to redesign the board, this is a great game and deserves a better board. With all this tables is difficult to improve it without putting all out. Just tried to maintain a similar structure.

Don't know if finally I succeed with the new board....
Redesigned Board, Struggle for the Galactic Empire
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Arnold
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good, I haven't been able to play it yet so something to give a little eye-candy life to the very dull graphics is welcome!

I guess I got spoiled with the beautiful FFG and WizKids work for their games that something that seems to be a very good game in really bland clothing makes it hard for me to give it much thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always loved the look of the original board, with most things being unobtrusive over the blue-on-black galaxy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Sorel-Tracy
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the original too, I could frame it as a poster. I do like your design as well, nice alternate!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Love
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks really great, but as a red-green colour blind person, I have a bit of difficulty reading the red text. Other than that, a fantastic job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.