Subject: still looking at new adventure modules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randall Barnes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So there was a post a few months ago in which it was mentioned that S&D were looking at putting out another adventure module soon. Is this still the case? Time line?

Also, anyone have any of their own they've created?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
swingjunkie wrote:
So there was a post a few months ago in which it was mentioned that S&D were looking at putting out another adventure module soon. Is this still the case? Time line?

Also, anyone have any of their own they've created?

Yes, indeed!
We got sidetracked a bit with the Fresh Meat situation and new product development for Dread Curse, which will launch this year, but we have two such adventure books being worked on. We should have the first released around June and it has been co-written by Jonathan Lavallee (He did one story, I did the other).
The second looks like it may end up spawning a whole new expansion that really dives deep into our Incarnations as a theme, with a whole bunch of new cards and an adventure module to match. No word on release date for that one yet.

So far, only one fan-made adventure has popped up, that I'm aware of. But I do hope others with create more and share them. Perhaps, you'd like to give one a shot?

Best
Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Barnes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting to, but the reason I haven't already is that I'm not terribly creative. That's also why I'm looking for others. lol. Are there any ideas you all might have for an outline that maybe never got written and that you'd be so kind as to PM me so I have a jumping off point?

I am, however, pretty close to making an alternative scenario Lord of the Rings adventure using the system. I'm pretty excited...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.