Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lott
United States
Cheverly
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently I'm not the first to have made this discovery, but since I can't find a thread mentioning it elsewhere on the 'geek, here's a tip.

This past weekend we were doing a little shopping at the outlet mall in Hagerstown, MD. There is a store we passed by called Oops! Outlet which carries overstock DVDs, books, etc. We noticed some games in the window, so we checked it out.

The pricing is insanely good! 2 games for $15! (Might have been a sale, but even the price tags read $9.99 each.) And these are for brand-new, in-shrink copies of designer games. Maybe not the greatest hits, but certainly very decent games from publishers like Z-Man.

I ended up grabbing 4 games, but was tempted to get even more:
De Vulgari Eloquentia
The Golden City
Chang Cheng
Power Struggle

The very friendly clerk told me that the games have been popular, and "Have you heard of a website called Boardgamegeek?" Another gentleman had recently come in and grabbed one of everything - and only spent $180.

Definitely a place we'll be returning to whenever we're in that area, or another outlet center that has an Oops!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
OOPS outlet store sale - variety of Z-Man games - 2 for $15 [US/Canada]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.