7 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Thank you to UD for great customer service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Cole
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Legendary came with an extra set of cards containing mostly common hero cards and Shield agents and troopers, but the game failed to come with enough wound, shield officer, and uncommon hero cards. I called the customer service phone number for Upper Deck and the gentleman that took my call was extremely helpful. He asked me which cards were missing and after confirming the list with me he assured me that the missing cards would be mailed to me. I called on Friday and my cards arrived on Tuesday.
I want to say a big thank you for great service to Upper Deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Frogman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats great to hear, glad a big company like UD still takes the time for customer satisfaction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
frogmanmike14 wrote:
Thats great to hear, glad a big company like UD still takes the time for customer satisfaction.

Seconded: With as much negative press UD has been getting around here its good to hear a good story once in a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Calderon
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I also had a great experience with UD customer service. There was a missing card in my set and they shipped me the replacement through FedEx no less. It was in my mailbox in three business days. Thanks UD!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really puzzled than....

I wrote them and explained that I had a mishap (completely my fault) when the kids and I were playing. We spilled juice on my son's entire starter deck of 8 Agents and 4 Troopers...basically ruining them.
We also managed to lose a couple of Maria Hills...the bottom few got soaked.

I explained I understood it was our fault, but was there anything we could do. We play with 5 a bunch, so losing an entore starter deck was a big deal.

They replied..."Sorry, there is nothing we can do to help you."

shake

I wasn't too pleased...I mean...they do want me to buy expansions, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Hedrick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kalidor wrote:
I'm really puzzled than....

I wrote them and explained that I had a mishap (completely my fault) when the kids and I were playing. We spilled juice on my son's entire starter deck of 8 Agents and 4 Troopers...basically ruining them.
We also managed to lose a couple of Maria Hills...the bottom few got soaked.

I explained I understood it was our fault, but was there anything we could do. We play with 5 a bunch, so losing an entore starter deck was a big deal.

They replied..."Sorry, there is nothing we can do to help you."

shake

I wasn't too pleased...I mean...they do want me to buy expansions, right?

Why are you puzzled that they treated two entirely different situations . . . differently?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, this story makes me think that if I told them I was missing my cards instead of getting ones that are horribly miscut, I'd be getting them sooner...

Ah well, something to keep in mind next time I have to talk to UDE about replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.