Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules it says a round ends when every player has passed. It also says to play a number of rounds equal to the number of players. The rules indicate that the end of game happens when there are not enough cards to fill the grid.

So, in a 3 player game, do we stop playing after 3 rounds or when the grid can't be filled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bamf226 wrote:
In the rules it says a round ends when every player has passed. It also says to play a number of rounds equal to the number of players. The rules indicate that the end of game happens when there are not enough cards to fill the grid.

So, in a 3 player game, do we stop playing after 3 rounds or when the grid can't be filled?

Hi Jason--

The game ends when you cannot fill the grid again--typically that is after the grid is filled 2 or 3 times. We recommend that you play that full game (all 3-4 rounds that make up one game, that is) a number of times equal to the number of players. Each 3-4 round game takes about 10-15 minutes max., so multiply that times the number of players. This way all players get a chance to be first player. In retrospect, we probably should have used the term "turn" for each time you fill in the grid and "round" for each time you play 3-4 turns and cannot fill up the grid again, and finally "game" would then be after you have played a number of rounds equal to the number of players.

I hope I have not confused you even more.

Thanks for your interest--Rick for Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I thought it was intended where you played a match consisting of the number of games equal to the number of players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.