Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pascal bons
France
les moitiers d'allonne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I've made a Louis XIV variant of this very good dice game. Your dice are your influence, places with numbers are high characters of the Versailles court circa 1670-1690, under Louis XIV reign. You gain favors from these characters, and you try to get the highest titles and the highest charges (it was a great honor, given only to duc to serve bread or water, or even the chair with a hole to the king)...
Rules and a thematic board are in french for now, I will submit them soon, feel free to try the game and/or to translate it.

Edit : files approved here
rules in french
board in french
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pascal bons
France
les moitiers d'allonne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After some test this weekend : the game last for 6 turns not 4. Take 3 dice of your color and one white dice.
You can't throw less than 4 dice and more than 6, if you have an influence of 6, all your dice are of your color !
I will submit a revised rulebook soon ;)

This variant needs serious tweak/test to see how many dice yoou start with (your color and white) depending on the number of players. You can't just take the vegas rules because you can gain some dice during the game...
May be I will add some remove an influence dice of another player (Mother Queen and the devot party will have this kind of power)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lim Lex
msg tools
mbmb
Oh ..... really need to translate to english ...... don't really understand the rules......cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pascal bons
France
les moitiers d'allonne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I will try to translate but my english is not very good... :whistle:

Done, here English rules and board !
You can make some correction if you want. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lim Lex
msg tools
mbmb
Great I'll try it out. Do have a good weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pascal bons
France
les moitiers d'allonne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bitatmoonl wrote:
Great I'll try it out. Do have a good weekend!

Have you try it ? What do you think ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.