Popular Tags: [View All]
Yuval Grinspun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of (if not) the best online retailers in Canada has some truly great deals going right now:

At the Gates of Loyang - $20
The Adventurers - Pyramid of Horus - $20
Letter of Marque - $5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc D
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a slightly discounted Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar with a damaged box - $39 instead of $43.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
For the google challenged

http://www.meeplemart.com/collections/Great-Deals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sinodinos
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IMHO Meeplemart is the epitome of customer service, quality packaging, and retail pricing in the big bad north -bar none.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Chan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
What the heck, I picked up Loyang for $32 during boxing week and though I got a deal, haven't even cracked the shrink on it yet, and its already dropped in price to $20?

Not that I'm buying these games as investments, but that's gotta make you feel a bit sour since there's other games I would liked to have saved up to buy. They would have ended up getting my money anyway, but I just would have gotten more for my dollar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuval Grinspun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I spoke to Steve (the owner) last night when I picked up the games. Apparently the distributor over-bought and he is passing the current savings on to his customers. I'm sure this price will go back up once his costs do.

m22chan wrote:
What the heck, I picked up Loyang for $32 during boxing week and though I got a deal, haven't even cracked the shrink on it yet, and its already dropped in price to $20?

Not that I'm buying these games as investments, but that's gotta make you feel a bit sour since there's other games I would liked to have saved up to buy. They would have ended up getting my money anyway, but I just would have gotten more for my dollar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.