Popular Tags: [View All]
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had purchased the game Takenoko and it came with the figure of the gardener pushing the rake. I had always been quite fond on the gardener figure that was scratching his head. I'm sure this seems odd to everyone, hey, I'm weird like that I guess. I sent an email off to Asmodee to see if there was anything I could do about it. Not 5 minutes later I got a response back from Stefan Brunell saying he was sorry, they had none of that figure in their warehouse but if they did he would have happily had sent it to me!
Wow, they could have ignored my email, wasn't like I was asking for a lost or missing piece. They could have sent one back to me saying you got what you got and that is it. Instead I got this very nice email in response.
I tip my hat to Asmodee, a fantastic game company! On a side note I am very glad they are the ones distributing Matagot games in the states. Matagot is a fantastic company putting out gorgeous games (like Takenoko!!) and I am glad they have such a great company like Asmodee behind them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Norris
United States
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Takenoko had mold issues with the bamboo components. They replaced them all without question. They are top notche in my book!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
greyelephant wrote:
My copy of Takenoko had mold issues with the bamboo components. They replaced them all without question. They are top notche in my book!

Hey! I really enjoy your reviews!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sinodinos
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too had an issue with my copy of Cyclades (a broken fig) -and as with the OP, Stefan came through lightning quick to resolve the issue. Great guy, great service, and great results. He's a true credit to Asmodee/Matagot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.