Andean Abyss» Forums » General

Subject: PBEM game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Global Nomad
Portugal
Barcelona
flag msg tools
The 16th century São João Baptista, also known as Botafogo (Spitfire) was a Portuguese galleon warship considered the most powerful warship in the world at the time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am starting my first game of AA, we have already 2 players, and look for two more. Idea is to start the game mid coming week, if we gather the 4 players.

I Have no preference for a side, so please let me know which faction you prefer to play.

Will be a learning game, but lets try to keep the pace ;-)

Mario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to get in, if you don't mind a newb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Lee
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By my count, you seem to have a full game, but I would be up for playing if things work out that it is possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Global Nomad
Portugal
Barcelona
flag msg tools
The 16th century São João Baptista, also known as Botafogo (Spitfire) was a Portuguese galleon warship considered the most powerful warship in the world at the time.
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, at the moment we have 4 players confirmed, no preferences on factions stated yet.

Michael K.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Hoe, hoe, hee, hee!!? Zo werkt dat niet!!
mbmbmbmbmb

Global Nomad
Portugal
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb

A few suggestions on how to play

1. Vassal logs are put in a shared dropbox folder, using the following file convention.

###(Log number)_Faction(That just took action).vlog (for example: 042_FARC.vlog.

2. Table talk, etc, goes on the specific Play by Forum Thread I will open here once we start the game.

3. Dice rolling use the Geek Randomizer Geek Randomizer

If you all can GeekMail me your email addresses, I'll set up the game and send out Dropbox invites soon.

Since some of you have already played this by PBEM any suggestion to make this smooth please share.

We should start in a few days as I need to finalise the rules still...In the meantime let me know if you have a preference for a Faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.