Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ambassador does look at the name of the card. You are correct that you can't return a Shelter. If you return a Ruins, you put that Ruin on the Ruins deck and then give that one to the player on your left, but nobody else gets one unless the top card of the Ruins deck happens to be the same Ruin. (If you return two of the same Ruins, then two people get one, but the third in a four-player game doesn't.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
U.S.A., Earth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David Goldfarb wrote:
Ambassador does look at the name of the card. You are correct that you can't return a Shelter. If you return a Ruins, you put that Ruin on the Ruins deck and then give that one to the player on your left, but nobody else gets one unless the top card of the Ruins deck happens to be the same Ruin. (If you return two of the same Ruins, then two people get one, but the third in a four-player game doesn't.)
Quoting this since the OP got deleted, and now this post looks like he's answering himself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
belial1134 wrote:
What happens if you use Ambassador on a Shelter or Ruins? Also, I hope nobody takes advantage of me deleting my post to create fake quotes that put words in my mouth. I think Roberta Yang is amazing.

Looks like someone has good taste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the answer a few moments after I posted the question so figured it would make more sense to delete the post. Wasn't until a few minutes ago I saw people responded to the OP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.