Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Theissen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite coffee house has decided to host a game night and I have volunteered to check out interest. So I have a few questions...

1. Is there an interest in a hosted event in the West Seattle neighborhood?
2. Is there a day that is most widely used for game events?
3. What amenities would be needed? Example - If a barista was on duty would you buy a latte or would canned soda and black coffee be all that was needed?
4. Would they need to stock up on food items? Chips\cookies\sandwiches\fruit
5. How late would people want to stay?

Thanks for your input!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaded Lounges
United States
Vashon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Noli me tangere, Caesaris sum.
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested. Friday or Saturday are the only realistic options. I do not really care what amenities are offered. Black coffee suffices for me. I am not a late-nighter; 11 is about my outer limit.

Jaded

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Lin
msg tools
Brian,

I run a boardgame group in West Seattle. We typically meet on Sunday afternoon but other dates would be useful. You are welcome to join and schedule your events there - we have close to 65 members on the Yahoo group.

Feel free to contact me at egene4@hotmail.com

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/wsgamers/

Gene
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Theissen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dante21 wrote:
Brian,

I run a boardgame group in West Seattle. We typically meet on Sunday afternoon but other dates would be useful. You are welcome to join and schedule your events there - we have close to 65 members on the Yahoo group.

Feel free to contact me at egene4@hotmail.com

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/wsgamers/

Gene

Thanks Gene! I will look into that. Always nice to have options beyond the same group every Wednsday! LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.