3 Posts

Hecatomb» Forums » General

Subject: Getting started rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Goldfinger
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was interested in buying into this dead card game. What would I need to truly enjoy the game? I saw a starter box that contains 320 cards. is that enough? Will the game become stale? If i should get a booster box which one is worth it?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

This forum is almost dead.... Maybe living dead...

In fact, if you wish to buy some cards so you can create some decks (multiplayer intended) I belive that one booster box from each expansion, and one from the main release should be enougth.

You could also buy 4-6 "deck" boxes, so you can get tokens and manuals.

Now, if you are interested, I'm selling my collection (exactly what I described above).

I have completed the Blanket of Lies expansion, and am very close to finish the other two.

I have six decks ready to play, with many gods (2 Cthulhus by the way).

If you are interested, I can sell you for $50,00 + shipping.

The cards are in perfect state and I can send you the complete list.

See ya.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Conner
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want booster boxes, check out Hill's Wholesale Gaming. I've bought Hecatomb boxes there several times. They have a 3 booster box lot that includes one box from each set. Sometimes they run a special on it and you can get it pretty cheap. The starter boxes are OK, but if I remember right you'll get more rares with a booster box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.