Subject: Microbadges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Hi all, at a fellow BGG user request I have created some new microbadges for Tzolk'in, based around the resources and workers and these have just been approved, I really hope you like them, they were a lot of fun to work on, and if anyone has any other ideas I'd love to hear them!

mb mb mb mb mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Damn. Those are extremely well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Tadyshak
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
HuginnGreiling wrote:
Damn. Those are extremely well done.
Yeah, those look pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
delinear wrote:
Hi all, at a fellow BGG user request I have created some new microbadges for Tzolk'in, based around the resources and workers and these have just been approved, I really hope you like them, they were a lot of fun to work on, and if anyone has any other ideas I'd love to hear them!

mb mb mb mb mb

A crystal skull and a gear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
delinear wrote:

mb mb mb mb mb

Looks great! I may have to buy one if my first play of Tzolk'in later tonight goes as well as I expect it to! Good job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
A crystal skull and a gear.

There's already a crystal skull microbadge, but I wish I had seen these before I bought the skull one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thanks for the kind words all, some of the art in this game really lends itself well to the microbadge format.

Bryan, I would love to do a crystal skull badge but one already exists: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/26114, however I do like the idea of a gear, I already started playing around with this in fact and created a few in different colours, but I wasn't sure if these were too generic so I shelved them for future use?

Would any of these work as the basis for a Tzolk'in gear? Anything I can try to make it more Tzolk'inesque? I wanted to add more teeth but it starts to become unrecognisable as a gear at this size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like your gears too. Maybe you could superimpose the 'T' from Tzolk'in on a gear? Or would that be too much?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hi again - I didn't really get anywhere with the gears, our baby daughter arrived early and put a spanner in the works (excuse the pun), however I did manage to work up a couple of different badges for the other gods in the game and these were just today approved. There are two of each, a close up and a full body crop (to match the style of the worker):

mb mb mb mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.