Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a little unclear here. The first location, the Safe House, gets a +1 location modifer. The second location a +2, all the way up to the Helicoptor, which gets a whopping +7 location modifer. Is this correct?

And this modifer, along with party size and location card modifer, applies to each and every survivor that moves to this location, with subsequent zombie draws for each new survivor entering this location?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Yarto
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Raining down board gaming fun since 1985!
badge
Go back in time and Kill Hitler!
mbmbmbmbmb
You only infest zombies ONCE per location card as I understand it, which is the FIRST time someone plays the location card. Other survivosr must play a follow card to move into that location but no new zombies appear. The only other time zombies appear is when they spawn at the end of every zombie turn. Keep in mind there are zombies (howlers) that will spawn other zombies as well. Certain items like flashlights when played 'poorly' will spawn other zombies as well.

I would recommend watching the Tutorial Video for this game that's available from the DVG website. It does a walk-through of the first several Player Turns of the game.

Finally - you are correct in determining the zombie infestation value for each new location. There are three modifiers to it: Location Number as you stated, the Location Card modifier (bottom center) and the group size modifier located on the chit. Remember that this number represents the total experience points of the zombies and not the NUMBER of zombies you draw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
You only Infest a card the first time a Survivor enters the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.