"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
I have a few rules questions that I am pretty sure I am playing right but I want to be sure.
1. If you are adjacent to your opponent, can you "Advance 1 or 2 spaces" past him or is that then considered Retreating since you are technically moving away from him?
2. If you have Soak and Stun Guard, do you apply for Soak first to reduce your damage and then check your Stun Guard to see if you are stunned?
3. How does Khadath's Evacuation style work exactly? If Khadath does not win priority, can his opponent still not hit him? Or can the opponent win priority, move and then hit Khadath?
Thanks in advance.
1. If you are adjacent to your opponent and move the full 2 then yes. There would be one space between you and your opponent, assuming there is room. Remember though, two advance ones are exclusive movements (like Cadenza's Hydraulic Drive) which would cause you to flip flop over your opponent.
2. You are 100% correct. Soak then stun guard. This is one reason Eligor and Cadenza are so tough to stun.
3.if the opponent can move off your trap, then they can hit you. Assuming you don't out prioritize and stun them first, of course.