Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tunguska's CPA
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got War of Indines and have half of it sleeved (ran out). I went to put it back in the box and noticed that the sleeved-cards don't fit on their side (at least with the insert in the box) and they're too tall if I stand them.

The box art is wonderful, so I hope to keep using it, but... I like all my stuff organized and together.

So how do you guys store and organize the game?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been told the new Devestation of Indines box will have room for all cards from both sets, so the problem should work itself out in a few months...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
I threw away the insert. All my cards fit in the box sleeved along with the tokens and a bunch of d20s to keep track of life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wilcoxon
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I give each of the characters a sleeve as well as one each for the base cards and ephemera (Eventually I may individually sleeve cards. The tokens fit in 2 quarter cases, plastic tubes, while the character markers go in a bag.

I then took out the insert, folded the sides underneath and reinserted it, making room for the sleeved cards.

Credits- I got the idea for packing multiple cards in a sleeve from the designer Brad and the token storage idea from my friend islander.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have my cards sleeved.

I cut out the side panels of the insert so there's still the bits on the end (which hold up the board) and a strip of cardboard on the bottom bracing them in place, but I can use the whole width of the box in the middle.

The cards are all in "medium" bead bags from the local craft store, which are the perfect width. Each character's kit + standup gets one bag. Each "basic player kit" (normal bases, Special Action card, timing summary card, life counter) has its own bag. The rest of the stuff... I don't remember how I divided it up, but it seemed straightforward (Ex bases in one bag, Almighty in another, arenas in a third).

With the sides of the insert cut out, I can just fit these in the box lying sideways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remove insert

Each character plus standee and token goes in a 3x5 ziplock (as do bases etc)

All fit nicely in the box. I don't sleeve, as these cards are never shuffled, there's really no need
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier D.
France
Brulain
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All cards sleeved + each character kit (cards + standee + tokens) in a ziplock.

Insert couldn't hold these, so it's currently sitting on my desk, while I'm figuring if I can somehow use it .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have medium bags and they feel a little snug, so I'm looking for 3.5 x 4.5" bags, as those are what the promo characters came in and they have a little more wiggle room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Morris
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
mbmbmbmbmb

This is an older pic, the cards have since been sleeved with MayDay Green sleeves, they still fit nicely in the bags also.

I put promo characters laying flat in the middle with the other characters next to them on both sides. Rulebook and board on top.

Everything fits fine, wish I could get that little mat in there too but oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.