Subject: Good Wave 2 pre-order websites? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sensei Me
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What sites are the best for ordering wave 2? I have only ordered from Amazon and i know they have fast and free shipping over $25. What other sites are good? Looking for one that other players have good dealings with and decent s/h costs...thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sensei Me
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would wait to see the Amazon prices, but i'm worried that i may wait too long and not get what i want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mb
I usually order everything from CSI, but for some reason, the Awings and Tie Int are "Out of Stock", while Slave I and the falcon are not.

Seems strange for pre order items to be out of stock, sort of defeats the purpose I suppose
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GS
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature market has them available for preorder last time I checked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xBino wrote:
I usually order everything from CSI, but for some reason, the Awings and Tie Int are "Out of Stock", while Slave I and the falcon are not.

Seems strange for pre order items to be out of stock, sort of defeats the purpose I suppose

Stores don't have access to an infinite amount of items--they are limited by what they can get from their suppliers. CoolStuff has already purchased some set finite amount of Wave 2 stuff from their supplier and then they sell that same finite amount of stuff as a limited number of pre-orders. They don't want to sell pre-orders that they are not sure they can fill.

When the pre-orders first went up, CSI had Interceptors and A-Wings in stock too, but they pretty quickly sold out. Now, CSI will probably be able to get more A-Wings and Interceptors in stock at some point, but they won't offer any more for sale until they know for sure they have access to more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CapeCod Gamer
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since CSI was out of A wings and interceptors, I ordered my wave 2 stuff from Miniature Market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Smith
United States
Bel Air
MD - Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also did Miniature Market with a big enough order to get the free shipping. Amazon can be hit or miss with this kind of thing. There were a few crazy pre-Christmas discounts (I got some for about $7 each) that would pop up for a day or two then vanish. Now Wave 1 items are back at about $12.50 which seems to be the typical price there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fuller
United States
Hartland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FRPGames.com is where I had to go in order to get my A-Wings and Tie Interceptors.

http://frpgames.com/cart.php?m=search&s=x-wing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Taylor
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another here who usually uses CSI, but had to turn to Minatures Market due to A-Wing and TIE Interceptor being out of Stock. Found out the shipping will be cheaper too, even though I live in the same state as CSI

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tommy carlson
United States
tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
coolOddly enough I had to do the same thing way back at christmas time...Seems they all run out of the inventory and a week or two latter they are available again...By the looks of it I will have to wait another 2 wks after they do get released here in the states lol....Soo by March I will add them to my fleet...Never give up ,Never surrender

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sensei Me
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone ever tried NWS online gaming store? They have everything in stock and A-wings n Tie Interceptors for $9.99...Slave 1 and the Falcon for $17.99. Thoughts?

http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
Germany
flag msg tools
Move along, move along...
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered from NWS once. Very good, personal service and proper packaging. I can recommend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mb
KenM wrote:
Since CSI was out of A wings and interceptors, I ordered my wave 2 stuff from Miniature Market.

grabbed the last 3 interceptors putting them out of stock

awful nice of them to offer free ship with $99. though i never have a problem hitting that now that i've been playing x-wing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.