Jason Emme
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soon? I was debating the purchase of Mage Knight as I still have an Amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket that I received for Christmas.

I saw that it was priced on Amazon at $55 a couple of days ago. I was going to go a head and order it tonight and nw the price is $75 or so.

Both prices were from Amazon directly, so I'm not sure why the $20 jump. Has anyone else ordered this from Amazon? If so, what price did you pay and should I expect a price drop any time soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kwentn
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid $59 back in October. Either they are just playing games with their price or their stock is running low. CoolStuffInc has it for $56 with plenty in stock so I would wait and watch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orange Dragon
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I ordered it this week for $65 from amazon, as the seller

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
If you're not familiar with camelcamelcamel, it's worth a look. They track Amazon prices. It's handy for seeing historical pricing, in this case since December 2011: http://camelcamelcamel.com/NECA-WZK-70495-Knight-Board/produ...

As you can see, Amazon itself has sold Mage Knight as low as $58. On the right, you can turn on third-party pricing to see that other sellers have gone as low as $42 (back in October), but shipping would be added on top of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Emme
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
If you're not familiar with camelcamelcamel, it's worth a look. They track Amazon prices. It's handy for seeing historical pricing, in this case since December 2011: http://camelcamelcamel.com/NECA-WZK-70495-Knight-Board/produ...

As you can see, Amazon itself has sold Mage Knight as low as $58. On the right, you can turn on third-party pricing to see that other sellers have gone as low as $42 (back in October), but shipping would be added on top of that.

Thanks for the link!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony T
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I bought mine I think it was around $65. Seems to bounce around a bit. Hoping it goes down so you can pick it up. Great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Aguirre
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/

they have the game for $55.99 - just got it from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not counting lightning deals, I snagged it for $45 from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Emme
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SpoDaddy wrote:
It's not counting lightning deals, I snagged it for $45 from them.

Yeah, I thought that site was a bit off, because I just saw it being sold from Amazon for $55 three days ago. Glad you snagged it while you could.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Man
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:

I love that site. Not sure why Amazon changes prices so rapidly, but this is a cool way to watch their price history like a stock quote! Now to see if there's seasonality to predicting when the next bear market will arrive...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.