Popular Tags: [View All]
Flamelurker
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I just received my copy of Dixit from Amazon and noticed the score tracker was much different than what I've always seen. I was expecting (and hoping) to have this

But my copy came with a flat (and quite unattractive) board that is nothing like the above. Are there different editions of the game that come with the above tracker? Or was that part of an earlier print?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Coffin
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland and Labrador
flag msg tools
I like trains.
badge
Nikola Tesla, Rockstar Scientist
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2012 version of Dixt comes with a board similar to Dixit Journey:

I recently picked up Dixit myself and was surprised to see the new scoreboard. However, I do like that the new box has more room for additional cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pwned Pawn
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to tell from looking at the box which version is inside? I'd like to get the new version with the flat scoreboard and space for more cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Coffin
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland and Labrador
flag msg tools
I like trains.
badge
Nikola Tesla, Rockstar Scientist
mbmbmbmbmb
The new version has product code 2012-1/DIX01US/CH001 on the back.

Also, the front and sides of the box display the word "Family", and if I recall correctly, underneath the game title on the box front, it reads "A picture is worth a thousand words!"

I've been meaning to post pictures, but haven't gotten around to it. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.