In this episode of The Long View, I am joined by special guest
jbrier
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
as we discuss the classic game of Reef Encounter. Along the way, we discuss common misconceptions about this game, its theme and mechanics. Listen, and learn how to become a player worthy of the shark tank that is....Reef Encounter!

Thanks, as always to www.2d6.org for generously hosting The Long View, a proud member of The Dice Tower Network. Thanks to our sponsor www.gamesurplus.com, your premium source for the games you love and, as always, thank YOU for listening!

The episode can be found on iTunes, here in the bgg podcast directory, or by visiting this link:

http://www.2d6.org/2013/01/the-long-view-reef-encounter/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ldsdbomber wrote:
Really want to thank you for this John, and Greg for the series in general, I really hope you've received more feedback than is indicated by the measly 3 thumbs here and won't be discouraged about doing further episodes.

Thanks for the message! It was great fun doing the episode with John, and I think he did a fantastic job of explaining the game and its strategies. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jbrier
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

For any who might be interested, signup for the new season of the Reef Encounter League on SpielByWeb is happening now:

http://www.spielbyweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5012

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this still available? I can access the Long View web page at the above 2d6 link, but when I click to play, I get 404.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
twixter wrote:
Is this still available? I can access the Long View web page at the above 2d6 link, but when I click to play, I get 404.

Hey David! Go to www.thelongviewpodcast.com You should find it in the archive. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.