Subject: DE/CE for US/DE PG maps exchange? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Varholak
Slovakia
Pezinok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, is there anybody interested in Power Grid maps exchange, please? I have in my base game (Czech edition) Germany / Central Europe map and bought expansion map Benelux / Central Europe.
I would like to add US map to my collection so that if anybody have original USA / Germany map and is willing to swap to Germany / Central Europe, please let me know by personal message.
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems to appear that it may be possible, that I could, potentially, if conditions are favorable, start to prepare to begin to commence to arrange such a trade. I'll get back to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Varholak
Slovakia
Pezinok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus88 wrote:
It seems to appear that it may be possible, that I could, potentially, if conditions are favorable, start to prepare to begin to commence to arrange such a trade. I'll get back to you.

Wow, Randall, thanks even for such complicated reply. So many conditions, my English language knowledge is not so rich to understand, really! :-) Are you making humor or are you seriously considering such exchange?

To be honest, I expected an interest from German PG owners since by this such guy will loose US map and gain Central Europe instead. Never mind, feel free to send me a message if your interest become real. I offer to send a map as first and only after delivery you would send yours.

This (boardgamers) community is such awesome that I have total trust to anybody...

Thanks

Edit: Well, I just checked your collection list here in BGG and it seems you have already BENELUX/CE map in your possession. Then you obviously had make a joke only, am I right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the maps. My friends also have all the maps. They also have a duplicate US/DE map. They might want to swap just to have a novel board. I'll check.

2F should make a US/Benelux map for people in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, and Hungary. Someday they will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pecovarhy wrote:
Barticus88 wrote:

Wow, Randall, thanks even for such complicated reply. So many conditions, my English language knowledge is not so rich to understand, really! :-) Are you making humor or are you seriously considering such exchange?

To be honest, I expected an interest from German PG owners since by this such guy will loose US map and gain Central Europe instead. Never mind, feel free to send me a message if your interest become real. I offer to send a map as first and only after delivery you would send yours.

This (boardgamers) community is such awesome that I have total trust to anybody...

Thanks

Edit: Well, I just checked your collection list here in BGG and it seems you have already BENELUX/CE map in your possession. Then you obviously had make a joke only, am I right?

He seems willing to trade. Your reply prompted me to attempt to clarify his communication.

He is using some literary liberty to communicate. In English(US) this comes across as fun and witty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Varholak
Slovakia
Pezinok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus88 wrote:
I have all the maps. My friends also have all the maps. They also have a duplicate US/DE map. They might want to swap just to have a novel board. I'll check.

2F should make a US/Benelux map for people in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, and Hungary. Someday they will.

Thanks for explanation, let me know then if your friends would accept swap, please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Varholak
Slovakia
Pezinok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to incredible geek,
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
, I can enjoy for first time a PG map of United States. Mine collection is temporarily completed (until India / Australia will be purchased)
Thanks Randall for your kind support, unbelievable community the board gamers are!

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Poplawski
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Meetup.com Victoria German Language Meetup Group
badge
Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Baden-Württemberg/Quebec expansion (played once) and would like to exchange it for a base game USA/Germany map in good condition.

As of two years ago (I asked at the 2F booth at Spiel 2011), the base map was not available as a replacement part.

I live in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is. A board with Central Europe on one side and Germany on the other. One of the very few such boards in the western hemisphere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.