Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb

For anyone interested in playing the full TactDecks: Reign of Heroes game with all components (ie. using the cards rather than the PNP dice charts), the cards are now available through Printerstudio.

Cards are also available with optional linen finish. I received my demo/prototype decks earlier this week and can confirm they look fantastic!

Please geekmail me for the order link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok - It looks like this is slightly more complicated than I originally thought. Once I provide you with the project link, please do the following to add it to your cart:

- Click Edit this design
- Log in with your printerstudio ID when prompted... it should bring you back to the TactDecks project
- Click Save
- Order

Note: You must have or create a printerstudio account before this will work!

Though I think "editing" the project creates a duplicate in your own account, please do not change or modify the project without checking with me first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much does this cost? On the one hand, the card/dice charts make sense - but are a little more complicated and fiddly - so the cards seem a much better option. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikoms wrote:
How much does this cost? On the one hand, the card/dice charts make sense - but are a little more complicated and fiddly - so the cards seem a much better option. Thanks!

I'm not going to lie - the cards are the way the game is supposed to be played. I use the charts for most of my prototyping and solo playtesting, but using them properly involves checking off "drawn" results as you go.

The game is totally playable with the charts, but the feel is a bit different. And yes, more fiddly. There's something about having a hand of cards...

Through the printerstudio portal, I believe it would set you back around $20-25 or so... but it's about 200 cards. There's also discount codes for PS all over the place, so before you consider ordering, take that into account.

Doug's PNP assembly tutorial gives an awesome newbie rundown on how to put this all together. IMO, he's built a better set than what I took to PAX.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
when i did that it said soemthing like 3 times 18.99. I didnt buy them yet. Could that be a mistake?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
That doesn't sound right... It should be just one deck of cards for 18.99.

Is it possible you have multiple orders of the same deck in your cart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is it 1 deck of 200 cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, it should be 198 cards, one of which is a blank.

It also appears that there's a promo code available right now where you get 20% off a card order PLUS free shipping.

The link for that should be at the top of the main printerstudio page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.