Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
My team at Dell is currently has three or four internal openings in the Austin and Central Texas area for Linux Engineers. Technically I guess you could work from anywhere in the country with a broadband connection. But living around here is pretty cool anyway.

Primarily, our team works with project teams, project managers, Oracle DBAs and application developers to determine and size server solutions for their project. The solutions are built around current internal hardware standards, storage architectures (iSCSI, NAS, or SAN) OS revision, and database versions. We then push the paperwork through for approvals of said solution. We also engage with other teams to order, provision, install, troubleshoot, and complete deployments before final hand-off to the DBA or developer.

If you are interested, please send me your email address via PM, and I'll put it in our "Friends for Hire" system where in turn you will be contacted for next steps.

I won't have any say who gets hired, but sometimes they do ask us to help interview candidates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
IBM vs. Dell...FIGHT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.